RHINOGUARD® 72/40 SUPER SHALLOW 100™ BOLLARD
Developed by our experts to only require a 100mm deep foundation, the unique design of the RhinoGuard® Super Shallow 100™ bollard is successfully crash tested to IWA 14.1 standards and is capable of withstanding a 7.2-tonne vehicle traveling at 40mph.
The Super Shallow 100™ requires little excavation making the bollard series a perfect solution for areas with high utilities or services. Additionally, the level of waste during installation is minimal.
The tapered bollard core works perfectly with a range of bollard sleeves which are available in a breadth of materials and designs, from mild steel, stainless steel to ferrocast® polyurethane.
The design also lends itself to cope with external and internal site radiuses which can save time with onsite modification whilst allowing flexibility during installation.
- Only requires a 100mm excavation depth
- A perfect solution for use in areas where underground service and utilities affect installation
- Easy to install
- Range of sleeve options available to complement project design due to the tapered bollard core
- High level of protection for a number of design schemes
- Successfully crash tested under the IWA-14.1 standard: V/7200(N2A)/64/90:7.6 (tested with a 3 bollard array)
- Capable of stopping a 7.2-tonne vehicle traveling at 40mph